- Based out of Belgium your primary focus will be installing and supporting our solutions and training our customers. Mainly in Europe, but occasionally also in Australia, North-America and Asia.
- You will become the main point of contact for our customers, partners, resellers and prospects for technical and support questions.
- Occasionally you will organize technical benchmarks with our sales team at our prospects.
- Through your vast experience built on continuous interactions with customers and resellers, you will provide input to our development team regarding product improvements and customer requests.
- Master’s degree in mechanical and/or electrical engineering.
- Outgoing, communicative and customer oriented.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Prepared to frequently travel worldwide (up to 50% of your time).
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and have a basic knowledge of French and/or German.
- An international career opportunity within a growing technology company
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues with inspiring can-do mentality
- A competitive salary package including company car and extra-legal benefits.
- Flexible working hours and holiday modalities
Do you have what it takes?
Please contact us via email@example.com.