To support our strong growth, we are currently looking for a Sales engineer (M/F) to grow our business in France.
- Responsible for sales of Engilico seal inspection products in France via
- Direct sales
- Indirect sales channels: partners / resellers/ agents
- Tradeshows & conferences
- Prospecting the market
- Use knowledge of the customer’s application and operations to create value-adding opportunities
- Maintain a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas set in cooperation with Engilico HQ
- Collaborate with colleagues such as Application Engineers, Developers
- Frequent travel to customers and partners in France
- Bi-monthly travel to the headquarters in Belgium.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mechanical and/or electrical engineering (or similar through proven experience)
- Experience in the food production (packaging) industry is an asset
- Outgoing, communicative and customer oriented.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and can be part of a dynamic environment
- Capable of using modern tools such as LinkedIN for prospecting
- Strong willingness to learn
- Prepared to frequently travel (mainly inside France)
- You are fluent in French, English or knowledge of extra language is an asset
- Based in France or Belgium
- An international career opportunity within a strong growing technology company
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues with contagious can-do mentality
- A competitive salary package including company car, sales commission and extra-legal benefits.
Do you have what it takes?
Please contact us via email@example.com or +32 16 498 130.