If you’re looking to join a dynamic company, set your sights on a challenging career with Engilico.
Engilico is a technology company, based in Rotselaar (Leuven) with offices in the US and Germany, that develops and markets its own innovative in-line inspection for the food and non-food industries. Our solutions enable our customers to increase the quality and productivity of their packaging processes.
To support our strong growth, we are currently hiring an After Sales Engineer to demonstrate, install, commission, train and support our products across the globe.
- Based out of Belgium your primary focus will be installing and supporting our solutions and training our customers. Mainly in Europe, but occasionally also in Australia, North-America and Asia.
- You will become the main point of contact for our customers, partners, resellers and prospects for technical and support questions.
- Occasionally you will organize technical benchmarks with our sales team at our prospects.
- Through your vast experience built on continuous interactions with customers and resellers, you will provide input to our development team regarding product improvements and customer requests.
- Master’s degree in mechanical and/or electrical engineering.
- Outgoing, communicative and customer oriented.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Prepared to frequently travel worldwide (up to 50% of your time).
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and have a basic knowledge of French and/or German.
- An international career opportunity within a growing technology company
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues with inspiring can-do mentality
- A competitive salary package including company car and extra-legal benefits.
- Flexible working hours and holiday modalities
Do you have what it takes?
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.