To support our strong growth, we are currently looking for an application engineer to assist us with demos, manufacturing, installation and training of our products in Europe.
- After a thorough training you will be a technical expert of our products.
- In this role you will be a point of contact of our European customers, distributors and prospects for technical questions and support.
- Together with our sales team you will organize technical benchmarks and demonstrations at potential customers.
- You will be responsible for the manufacturing (via suppliers), installation and training of our products at customers.
- Through your direct interaction with customers you will give feedback to our development team regarding product improvements and customer requests.
- Bachelor or master degree in mechanical and/or electrical engineering (or similar through proven experience)
- Outgoing, communicative and customer oriented.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and can be part of a dynamic environment
- Strong willingness to learn
- Prepared to frequently travel (mainly Europe – up to 50% of your time)
- You are fluent in Dutch, English – German and French is an asset
- An international career opportunity within a strong growing technology company
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues with contagious can-do mentality
- A competitive salary package including company car and extra-legal benefits.
You think you have what it takes?
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 16 498 130.