SealScope webinar: Use cases of in-line, 100% seal inspection to improve packaging quality and productivity17/09/2022
- Why in-line seal inspection is a must in food packaging
- Basics of SealScope™ for 100% seal inspection of flexible packaging
- Case stories on how our customers use inline seal inspection
- For various food applications: Meat, cheese, pet food, fresh produce, powder
- Using different package types: Pouches, (VFFS) Bags, Flow wraps
- On multiple machines brands: Toyo Jidoki (PACRAFT), GEA, Omori, etc.
Webinar: Introducing hyperspectral seal inspection for rigid, plastic packages08/06/2022
This webinar explains how hyperspectral camera technology can detect contamination in the seal of trays, pots and other thermo-formed packages, even when printed foil is used. WATCH NOW
Engilico webinar: Improve your packaging quality and productivity with 100% seal inspection04/11/2020
Join us for a free webinar (12min) to learn how SealScope™
– Improves PACKAGE QUALITY
– Increases PACKAGING LINE PERFORMANCE and AVAILABILITY
– Eliminates MANUAL INSPECTION WATCH NOW
Webinar: 100% SEAL INSPECTION of flexible cheese packages13/02/2020
Engilico’s SealScope™ provides in-line, 100% seal inspection and process monitoring of various types such as sliced, grated or shredded cheese.
If you are experiencing issues with sealing process or want to maximize your packaging productivity, this 20 min webinar featuring real-life use cases will explain how SealScope enables you to solve these challenges.
Join us for a free webinar to learn how SealScope™:
– Provides INLINE, 100% SEAL INSPECTION
– MONITORS THE SEALING PROCESS with full reporting capabilities
– Improves the PACKAGE QUALITY
– Increases PACKAGING LINE PERFORMANCE
– Enables END-OF-LINE AUTOMATION
Duration: 20 min.WATCH NOW
Engilico Webinar: Better pet food packaging quality with 100% SEAL INSPECTION03/12/2019
For pet food products in flexible packages, 100% seal inspection is an absolute requirement. Compromised packages, typically caused by wrinkles, folds or contamination in the sealing area, need to be eliminated automatically. Engilico’s SealScope™ provides in-line, 100% seal inspection and process monitoring enabling better packaging quality, increased packaging line performance and end-of-line automation.
Duration: 18 minWATCH NOW