We are currently hiring a Sales Manager to grow our in-line seal inspection business in the Americas. In this role you will be responsible for direct sales, account management and partner management. You will be responsible for selling Engilico’s seal inspection product line, spare parts and related services in the U.S. and Canada. You will be reporting to the Operations Director.
The main US office is situated in Chicago. Relocating to the Chicago area is preferred.
Engilico is part of the large Japanese technology group Nabtesco and develops and markets innovative in-line seal inspection systems for food and non-food packaging applications. Our solutions enable our customers to increase the quality and productivity of their packaging processes. Engilico, a subsidiary of Japanese packaging machine manufacturer PACRAFT, has it headquarters in Leuven (Belgium). In US, Engilico is active with sales offices at the PACRAFT AMERICA Headquarters in Chicago.
After an in-depth training on our products, you will be:
- Developing and executing the sales plan
- Actively growing and managing the USA lead funnel
- Actively participating in lead generation activities (Exhibitions, LinkedIN, cold calling)
- Promptly following up on all leads
- Making sales calls on new potential and existing accounts.
- Visiting potential customers & partners
- Developing business relationships with operations, maintenance, engineering, purchasing and management personnel of customers and partners
- Achieving or exceeding sales forecasts
- Documenting all opportunities and interactions in the CRM system.
- Weekly reporting on leads/sales opportunities/account management
- Technical education/certification or BS in Engineering
- Min 5-year sales experience in industrial (packaging) machinery or automation solutions
- Capable of assessing customer’s packaging machinery and packaging problems
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Prepared to frequently travel in Americas (up to 30% of your time)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship required.
- An international career opportunity within a growing technology company, part of a large Japanese industrial group
- A competitive salary package with benefits (medical, PTO, 401K)
- An enthusiastic team of colleagues with inspiring can-do mentality
- Full-time – Flexible work schedule
You think you have what it takes?
Please contact us via email@example.com or +32 16 498 130.